From Baby’s well visits through the first 18 years, record your child’s immunizations, measurements and percentiles, illnesses, doctors’ instructions (and questions to remember to ask), and much more in this health record.
- Includes tips and reminders
- Provides plenty of space to record clear and concise medical history necessary for school, camp, college, insurance, change of doctors, and personal reference
- Compact enough to fit in a purse or a file, with archival paper to last a lifetime.
- Measures 5-1/2 inches wide x 8 inches high.
- 56 pages.
- Hardcover with elastic band closure.
- Inside back cover pocket for notes, appointment cards, and more.
Make note of every doctor’s visit
My Child’s Health Record includes space for every recommended ‘Well Child’ visit.
There’s space for ‘sick’ visits, too, plus dental visits.
You’ll also find charts in the back help you track your child’s measurements and percentiles, illnesses, and teething.
Includes an immunization record, too
Keep track of immunizations for school, camp, college, insurance, and changes of doctors.
Growth charts help you track your child’s development
Monitor your child’s growth and compare to length, height (stature), and weight percentiles.
Record instructions from the doctor
and questions to remember to ask
From birth through the first 18 years, record your child’s immunizations, measurements, and so much more in this handy health record.
Here’s what you’ll find inside:
Family health history; Notes from baby’s birth; Well child visits; Sick child calls & visits; Record of illnesses, Allergies, Accidents, & chronic conditions; Immunization record; Child’s growth charts; Dental records.
Compact size to take on the go
Compact enough to fit in a purse or a file folder, with archival paper to last a lifetime.
My Child’s Health Record Keeper (Log Book) Includes tips and reminders, Buy it online BIG SALE on Amazon