Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard 100% Whey uses pure Whey Protein Isolates as the primary ingredient. Combined with ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate, each serving provides 24 grams of all-whey protein and 5.5 grams of naturally occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) which are prized by athletes for their muscle building qualities. With more than 20 tempting flavors to choose from, ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey gives you plenty of ways to keep workout recovery interesting.
- Gold Standard 100% Whey delivers 24g of whey protein per serving
- Whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick start muscle recovery for men and women
- Gold Standard 100% whey protein powder has 5.5 grams of naturally occurring BCAA’s and 4 grams of naturally occurring glutamine
- Over 20 delicious flavors to choose from
- Comes in multiple sizes, choose from 1, 2, 5, or 10 lbs
- Frequently purchased with ON Creatine, ON Amino Energy, and Opti-Men
Optimum Nutrition has a 30-year history of setting higher standards for quality. Each shake mixes up effortlessly using just a glass and spoon, and tastes consistently good, shake after shake.
– First thing in the morning.
– Before Exercise.
– After Exercise.
The amino acids in protein are the building blocks of muscle protein synthesis. A whey protein shake consumed before or after exercise helps kick-start this recovery process.
– 2 cups pancake mix.
– 1 scoop Gold Standard 100% Whey Birthday Cake (or any other preferred Gold Standard 100% Whey flavor).
– 1 whole egg.
– 1 1/4 cups of water.
– 1/3 cup 2% milk.
– Non-stick spray.
– 5 minutes prep.
– 5 minutes to make 8 pancakes.
- Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
- Spray pan with non-stick spray and place on medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto pan. Once bubbles begin to appear, flip the pancake.
- When each side is golden brown, the pancake is ready to be served.
Nutritional Facts per Pancake:
– 118 calories.
– 19 g carbohydrates.
– 2 g fat.
– 6 g protein.